1. All Exhibitors must supply information by the required date or they will not be added to the list and cannot be considered for the promotional flyer.
Deadline for Flyer and Artist Open House Brochure: 22 July 2019
Deadline For Website, Social Media and Floor Plan: 31 October 2019
Applications will still be accepted after 31 October, but we cannot guarantee that they will be included on the website or floor plan. Artist's Design time is voluntary.
2. £50 EARLY BIRD FEE must be paid by 22 July 2019. Fees paid after this date WILL increased to £60.
3. All Exhibitors must have Public Liability Insurance and a copy of the policy will be required.
4. All Exhibitors must be aware of the fire evacuation procedures for themselves and visitors.
5.Fire exits and escape routes must be kept clear at all times.
6. Any artwork hung on walls is done so onthe condition that any holes made are filled, sanded and painted. Failure to
do so will result in the building manager recharging the cost to the responsible tenant.
7. Each floor has a Level Leader during the show, please liaise with this appointed person with any queries.
8. For exhibitors allocated space in communal areas, if you are providing your own table, it should be no larger than 6ft long
9. All signage, decorations and promotional materials must be removed on Sunday, after the event.
10. Only Blue Tack, Magic Tape or similar low tack products, may be used to stick items to the floor or paintwork. The use of
Sello tape or a similar product is prohibited.
11. Loading bays are to be used for loading and unloading only. No parking is permitted. Once items are unloaded vehicles must be moved.
Payments can be made in cash, by cheque or by bank transfer.
1. Cash and Cheque payment (made payable to Heike Roesel)
Level 3 North,
New England House, New England Street, Brighton, BN1 4GH.
2. Bank transfer details:
Account name: Ms H Roesel,
Sort Code: 07-04-36
Please use your Surname and Initial as reference e.g.Bloggs, AN
Once you have completed your application you will be emailed about how you can upload your images
• 1 MB Size per image, no larger
• JPEG format images only.
• 300 PPI (pixels per inch)
• Landscape size: 2480 pixels (210mm) by 1748 pixels (148mm)
• Portrait sixe: 1748 pixels (148mm) x 1311 pixels (111mm)
• Image File name: MUST include your name, so we can identify which image belongs to which artist.
• e.g. finchceramics001.jpg
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved